2022 Fall Semester First-Year and Transfer Student Accommodation Application Results
Dear freshmen students and parents,
The result of the dorm application has been announced.
- For On-Campus Dorm Applicants: please visit https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/undergraduate for the application result. Should you have been assigned for a bed , please follow the instructions to confirm or to quit for the residency of the designated dorm before 12:00p.m. AUG 29.
- For BOT Prince House Applicants: please visit https://ntudorm.prince.com.tw/ for the application result. Prince House will provide further paying and check-in instructions via phone call or emailed to your NTU mail. Therefore, please take a close look at your email inbox or your phone lest you miss the call. For more information, please dial 02-23770199 ( Chang-Hsing Dorm ) and 02-23631066 ( Shui-Yuan Dorm ).
The following information is for Main Campus Dorms’ residents:
- Please visit https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/undergraduate, select “confirm” then download the bill.
- Please finish your payment before you check-in to the dorm.
- The payments in the bill include : Dorm fee , Housing deposit ( please refer to article 7 ) and internet fee. For low-income or mid/low-income students, as well as students on public tuition, the internet fee will be exempted automatically by the system.
- For the information of the rents of different dorms, please visit https://osa_dorm.ntu.edu.tw/CID-3. For wait list students, the payment will be charged on your actual residence duration by weeks.
- Those who wish to apply for student loans, please dial (02)3366-2266 for assistance. After they renew your bill, you could then download your bill and complete your process.
- Men 1st Dorm and Freshman Women Dorm:
- Higher-Year Dormitories:
- Please complete your 3 days of quarantine and 4 days of self-initiated epidemic prevention before you check in.
- Men 1st Dorm
- Aug 27(Sat.) to Aug 28(Sun.): Lobby of 1st Men Dorm
- For other dates, please check in at your resident director’s office (1st and 2nd floor residents may report to the 2nd floor office, while 3rd and 4th floor residents report to the 3rd floor office).
- Freshmen Women Dorm
- Weekdays: Aug 29 and after, please check in at the 2nd floor resident director’s office.
- Aug 27(Sat.) to Aug 28(Sun.), please check in at the 1st floor multi-functional seminar room.
- Student who are assigned to higher-year dormitories should check in at the resident director's office.
Contact information of resident directors: https://osa_dorm.ntu.edu.tw/en/AboutUs/ResidentDirectors
(a) Payment receipt (Those who pay by credit card need to show the image or the message of successful payment)
(b) Student ID card (or Admission Letter)
(c) ID card, Alien Residence Certificate or Passport
(d) A copy of your personal particulars form (Please print at the application website https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/undergraduate)
- Students who are unable to move into the dorms due to suspension of schooling, retention of student status or any other reasons, are required to cancel in the application system within three days. Alternatively, you may contact the Student Housing Service Division directly, so that the wait listed students could be assigned to dorms sooner.
- Students who have paid the deposit of BOT Prince House, please contact the dorm directly to arrange follow-up matters. (Shui-Yuan Dorm: 2363-1066；Chang-Hsing Dorm: 2377-0199)
- Students are only allowed to choose between BOT Prince House and on-campus dorms.
- Students living in dorms are forbidden to use violated electrical apparatus (such as electric furnace, electric cooker, electromagnetic plate, electric kettle and aquarium). Violators will be punished according to accommodation regulations. If one is in need of using extension wire, one should check the socket which is approved by the merchandise testing bureau, whether it is installed with an overcurrent tripping device.
- To maintain the environmental sanitation, students are forbidden to keep pets in the dormitory.
- According to the accommodation regulations, resident students are forbidden to allow non-resident students to stay overnight, pass in and out of the rooms without authorization or sell bed space. Violators will be punished according to the regulations.
- New resident students need to pay a dorm deposit (one-third of dormitory fees). The deposit will be paid with the dormitory fees. It is used to offset the amount of the damage of public property, dormitory fees or other debts related to accommodating. The deposit will be refunded without interest if there is an amount in the account balance.
- Students who need to move into dorms earlier are required to pay the accommodation fees counted according to the actual accommodating weeks. If the accommodating days are less than a week, the accommodation fees will be counted as a week.
- Resident students are required to attend a fire drill held by the housing department every school year. Otherwise, the accommodation eligibility will be canceled.
- Students are entitled to dormitory accommodation (not including Prince Dormitory) within normal study duration (determined by student ID), without considering the situation of suspension or transfer.
- For example, students of the Chinese Literature Department will graduate in 4 years; student ID starting with B09 will end its accommodation year in the semester of 2023.
Students need not apply for the dormitory every year if ones’ accommodation year has not ended. However, students should join the drawing for sophomore dormitory at the end of first-year second semester.
Students of Second Degree Bachelor of Science in Nursing will be directly assigned to the dormitory at downtown campus. The accommodation year will end in 1.5 years after enrolling; one need not change the dormitory during the school year.
- Students who are planning to suspend and withdraw from school need to check out first. Reentry students need to apply for the dormitory again; please be aware of the announcements on the website of the Student Housing Service Division. Reentering in the first semester: apply in June; reentering in the second semester: apply in December. Prince Dormitory: apply in July. Students reaching the accommodation year need to apply for the dormitory again; application periods are the same as above.
- In addition, freshmen who live in Men 1st Dorm and Freshman Women Dorm are not entitled to summer accommodation. Please apply on special request. Applying methods will be announced on the website of the Student Housing Service Division.
- If you encounter any problems when you are checking in, you are welcome to contact the resident directors (https://osa_dorm.ntu.edu.tw/en/AboutUs/ResidentDirectors ). To inquire regarding room arrangement, please refer to the staff of undergraduate student dormitory -Ms. Feng: firstname.lastname@example.org(TEL: 02-3366-2264~6), Ms. Cheng: email@example.com(TEL: 02-3366-2264~6).
- Other accommodation regulations can be referred to https://osa_dorm.ntu.edu.tw/en/RegulatoryProcessForm/Regulation
The Student Housing Service Division